Nov 12, 2017

Tantramar Skate Park ~ Facebook... youth project, tourism, fun, freedom, sport, culture

Advocating for a few years on behalf of the youth of this town who presented before town council and mayor in 2013 and were completely ignored in favour of many other ridiculous expenditures and wasteful projects that didn't benefit enough people to warrant their costs .. a lot of common sense is missing here... that's why I promote a skatepark .. and no .. I don't get excited about windfarm projects or rainbow crosswalks... why would I ... seriously?  In the past five years I have watched local government grow their bureaucracy, build a $14million palace for themselves and generally ignore any good ideas from the public who pay taxes and live here .. the youth to me matter a lot .. so I will push on and persuade them to be a constructive bunch of bureaucrats .. instead of a bunch of assclowns with their heads in the sand...







A great skatepark could be paid for in no time .. this town is not short of cash .. obviously .. will get this done --- without or with your help dear readers --- I have no respect for Ron Kelly-Spurles, tourism dept, Matt Pryde, parks & rec, nor Phil Handrahan, CAO -- I find their behaviour, lack of action, apathy and censorship of me unacceptable.. and to them I give the middle finger, happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment