Feb 11, 2021

Grown Up Talk... Join The BIG Conversation - Great Barrington Declaration -- Focused Protection

S.A. Cunliffe says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

Young people mean well perhaps but they are not informed about larger discussions taking place.. please consider this friendly advice from your elders in town who do actually care about you… http://gbdeclaration.org The Great Barrington Declaration concerns scholars and academics.. perhaps its time you considered yourselves part of that conversation.

https://www.chmafm.com/welcome/covid-life-101-how-to-follow-rules-that-arent-written-with-you-in-mind/

CHMA censoring commentary is unacceptable.



Humans walking around in face diapers is a low point in our society.

I see people making it into a fashionable thing which is creepy.  I think the youth should get involved now in questioning what their fearful elders obediant to the technocracy are dictating... those in authority will be held accountable for their deeds.. as will 'covid taskfarce' propagandists.


Featured some vintage CHMA 2012 video with Kevin Brasier a while back on here at ..

Today marks the official first day Kevin Brasier moves into the CHMA Programming Director position! Congratulations Kevin, we're lucky to have you and you make CHMA better with everything you do!

Kevin Brasier

I have seized the opportunity to become CHMA's Program Director on an ongoing basis. Here's a personal note about my time with CHMA. This non profit organization had a really important role in shaping the person I am today. I had never really 'volunteered' much before engaging with CHMA at the age of 23 (24?). Volunteering always seemed like something you kind of reluctantly had to do....and your time was better spent working. That all changed when I started on with CHMA - first as a programmer, and then as their Stereophonic music festival coordinator. I realized that there was, at the very least, a 1:1 relationship of getting back whatever work I put in. In my case, CHMA gave me back 2 or 3 times more than what I put in. "Getting back what?" Well. I was provided with training in broadcasting, podcasting, engineering, web, writing, journalism, grant writing... skills that have helped me through my entire life. So many important conversations have emerged about organizations basically exploiting young people's labour, under the guide of volunteering. I think the reason why volunteering with CHMA can be so beneficial to people in Sackville, and young people in particular, is that we have a mandate to offer our volunteers SO MUCH training. So if you consider yourself an artist or creator, consider the above training opportunities and ask yourself how often you can roll into a neat studio and have folks eagerly take the time to give you professional training, in exchange for say, hosting a weekly radio show. Or tabling an event. Okay this got a bit tangential. What I'm trying to say is that I'm really happy that I can have this relationship with CHMA right now. I'm so happy to be a support and mentor for our volunteers. I'm excited to be a fan of their radio shows, and annoy all my friends by just talking about how amazing CHMA is right now, all the time. I know it's a pretty different year here in Sackville, but that doesn't mean we can't do some incredible work together in the community. I feel like CHMA has a big role in making that happen. I am very grateful to be CHMA's program director 💋

Comments
  • Peter Robert Brown Congratulations, Kevin. I'm glad things worked this way.

Feel free to message your local non-elected town councillors with any and all concerns you have.

Have advised candidate for mayor Shawn Mesheau to look into the Great Barrington Declaration... will he do it?  Does he have the courage to be ethical?


You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.... if reasonable people do not speak up we will be left to be dictated to by unreasonable ones..


506-229-3866

No comments:

Post a Comment