Mar 27, 2021

Community ... Community ... Community .. Niki Raapana's Warnings to Humanity

Community doesn't mean YOU .. read this link .. and understand what they are all about..



I think the more people know what is 'fucky' the better chance there is of resisting it.



















And as Mother's Day 2021 approaches sharing this for mama/gramma Niki Raapana .. "Last night I started thinking about all the questions people ask me about communitarianism. I then decided to stimulate my archived brain storage with a mock interview with myself." [2010] link

Niki termed the phrase " Big Mother " to describe the communitarian nannystatism coming...

Niki is co-founder of Alaska's "Hempfest" as well .. hemp would be a great green economy builder, eh?
I've yet to hear a single NGO funded non-governmental organization or group in this town promote it.






No comments:

Post a Comment