Dec 4, 2018

Stalkers of Sackville... "Graeme Thomas"

So you never know if these profiles are fake people with fake names... do you?
But suggesting you wanna come over to my house is a bad call GT .. I'd advise against it.. its a small town.. people talk.. you've shitposted a lot about me .. its not gone unnoticed.. but I have to wonder if your fascination with me is warranted.. I think not... I think you're bored, lonely and unproductive...... also, Sackville's strength is its beauty and natural setting.. people tend to be drawn to this place... eh?  As it is a university town you could come here and within the space of 7 or 8 years get a different 'degree' and understanding of what whackademia is up to..  I have .. I have also experienced a lot of exchanges with professors behaving badly.

Stalker Graeme Thomas  [ Divest MTA fan... need I say more? ]




No comments:

Post a Comment