Aug 4, 2019

Profile on Sappyfest: "The Weather Station" 2019

Sappy performer "The Weather Station" is a doom and gloom Twitter user....
https://twitter.com/TheWeatherStn  .... Its very popular to quote Greta Thunberg - a 16 yrs old - but I have to ask the lady known as "The Weather Station" since when is it wise or a good idea to take advice from a teenager on climate science? .. I would suggest its rather naive and unhelpful.  I would urge others not be used as propagandist tools; I gently urge but I do urge some discernment and some reflection away from the borgmind thinking.  Sappyfest is a political org. Period. There is no room for dissenting opinions .. if you don't share the 'cult group think' you're not in .. you're not included.. you're not promoted .. you are shunned.. I know this because in this town I am considered a "low class" "unimportant" "troublemaker" by those who wield power and influence.. they do not like me.  They like the people who parrot the talking points of a 16 yr old in Sweden.

http://www.theartofannihilation.com/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/


No comments:

Post a Comment