Nov 14, 2019

Global Citizenship with Bill Clinton [ shit communitarians say.... ]





Former President Bill Clinton delivers a sober message to a UC Berkeley audience about inequality, global poverty, and the need for "communitarianism," a form of social responsibility and activism in which private citizens step up to address gaps unfilled by governments. [4/2010] [Public Affairs] [Show ID: 18406]

posted at Niki Raapana's blogger in 2010...



http://nikiraapana.blogspot.com/2009/10/world-press-plays-down-clintons-speech.html



Niki writes...



"Thank you all for your comments. I too am convinced that if people knew more about the word and actual theory of the emerging governance they would not be happy. My work has helped many but also in some ways harmed some of them too. It's the rare person who can stand alone and reject groupthink, and those are the ones who have become my best online friends and supporters. 

It's a slow process untangling ourselves from the illusions, and it surely helps if someone else is there to hug us when we cry and grieve over our lost innocence. I could never have done so much were it not for my daughter who stood by me when everyone I knew laughed in my face. I've been continually reinspired by all the people I meet trough our work and I just don't think I'd be as well adjusted to my ACL-gertee lifestyle had it not been for the emails and comments from so many different kinds of people. 

It's terrible to face the facts about people we want to admire, and it's a shame Alex Jones is not as interested in exposing the real NWO as he is in furthering the divide between right and left. As long as we're fighting each other we'll never fight our true enemy. And the fact that your posts get deleted is a real eyeopener for me.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Your strength and convictions reassure me what I've done with my life is worth it."



As difficult as it is for people to understand communitarianism it is the job of a true scholar to investigate this key and ever present  " ism " that is barely ever discussed in the media... 




No comments:

Post a Comment