Feb 4, 2021

Its been a weird 12 months or so due to people like Shawn "just following orders " Mesheau

 


Announcement from local politician Shawn...

Be real, be wise, be aware... #Smash Technocracy


Hello everyone,

I am announcing that I will be seeking the Mayors seat in the upcoming election in May 2021.
The focus of this page for now will move from my role as councillor to my campaign.
I will continue to share here information pertaining to our community along with my campaign platform over the coming weeks.
I ask that if you have any questions pertaining to my position as town councillor to please forward them to my municipal email s.mesheau@sackville.com.

I look forward to connecting with as many of you as I can over the next few months leading up to the election.

Take Care
Be Safe
Be Kind

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment