Sep 17, 2021

King-Dom and crew assemble in the Town's Palace to Debate [ Some Other Candidates Were Excluded by MASU ] - Warktimes.com Reporting




Thanks for the coverage Bruce.. you're a beaut!




Canada Day festivities with handsome

Dominic Leblanc in Sackville NB, 2011


Bruce Wark reports:

"Note:   Jack Minor of the People’s Party of Canada and Isabelle Sauriol Chiasson of  the Free Party Canada were not invited to attend".... at this link:

Liberal Dominic LeBlanc takes aim at federal Conservative leader & his party during Sackville candidates’ forum | (warktimes.com)

Photo from October 2015 First Pride Event Sackville/MTA.ca with guests Dominic Leblanc and candidate Ann Bastarache [for Conservative Party]

Do the students here feel more free or less free than when this photo was taken on their campus I wonder?  Ann Bastarache was excluded from that scheduled debate by MASU in 2015 FYI.

Dom has become a vaxx bully in 2021.. there is no way I could possibly vote for this man now.


Some of of us are much less free.
This is beautiful Sally's Beach in PEI...
I am not allowed to visit because of 
their restrictions regarding 'vaxx'...


and this is Scotts Bay, Kings County, 
Nova Scotia... another place I'm not allowed
to visit where my friends live...
because I am not vaccinated...
and I don't plan to be vaccinated for cv19...
I am waiting for the 'test stage to be over' first.
This is a vaccine trial taking place..
no one wants to say it .. but its the truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment