Jul 21, 2026

Big Dollars with Stefan Molyneux on X at Neonazi BTC Tracker @NeonaziWallets


 

What you resist persists as they say:


Why would Stefan be called a neo-nazi?

RaceWarMovie at #10 on Amazon - USA docu feat. & Jared Taylor - 7 A.M. films Jason Black, filmmaker crowdfunded racewarmovie.com -- have you seen it? Cdns have their own version of a race war - natives vs non-natives - all courtesy of the usual suspects pic.x.com/DLyeEO7Uq2

Perhaps because he interviewed Ricardo Duchesne as I did [in person in Saint John] back in 2018?



Stefan Molyneux interviews Dr. Ricardo Duchesne: The War On White Canadians

The Uniqueness of Western Civilization | Ricardo Duchesne and Stefan Molyneux

Stefan Molyneux spoke to Ricardo Duchesne BEFORE and AFTER I met up with Ricardo in Saint John New Brunswick in May 2018 and for the record I never received any money, any Bitcoin payments, nothing, nada.. zero $


Stefan Molyneux daily wallet summary report (Lifetime Numbers): Rec: 688.93653722 BTC ~$2,733,057.2 USD Spent: 688.41279619 BTC ~$2,730,979.48 USD Bal: 0.52374103 BTC ~$2,077.72 USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment