Check out the link on Etherlaken here:
🌍 Etherlaken: From Mystery to Regeneration - Smart Village
At this link with Jason Verbelli on X [ one of the real ones ] here:
I had the most majestic and astronomically beautiful two weeks of my life. What an absolute honor to be involved with the talks and events this last couple weeks.
Wooooww!!
I have some amazing pictures and videos and new information to discuss.
I gave two presentations. One in Virginia at the Walter Russell museum and an exquisite marble palace with Matt Presti.
The other talk was in Interlaken Switzerland with Ralph Horak. Beyond breathtakingly, gorgeous. It's so picturesque you can't believe it's even real.
I met with some outstandingly brilliant, high caliber, and influential people from across the world. Spent time connecting with the chief of the Blackfoot nation and indigenous tribes from Mexico, as well as international scientists and also businessmen from Lichtenstein, Germany, France, Italy and more.
I presented about light and alternatives to relativity. Also John Searl's technology, and gave a demonstration of the magnetic waveforms.
We are building the future at Etherlaken Univer-city!
Not just a campus, but a complete society and universal city/community in resonance with nature, bridging philosophy and ancient customs with modern science. Open source experimentation. Agriculture, education... And more.
The original complex at Jungfrau Park in Switzerland was established by the astronaut Edgar Mitchel and designed by Erich von Däniken.
One of the main investors of this project is Vitalik Buterin's partner with Ethereum.
There will also be a rebirth of Walter Russell's work, his art and contributions.
THIS is the future!
Etherlaken Univer-city is the Future!
LOTS TO TALK ABOUT!!!
LOTS OF WORK TO DO!!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment