On X here: The Literacy Coalition of New Brunswick (@LiteracyNB) / X
More here: LCNB’s Gala Literacy Dinner and Auction 2026 – Literacy Coalition of New Brunswick
The tickets go for $150 but it would be a chance to meet/rub up on Hon. Frank McKenna [I'm assuming he is attending] and ask him about the censorship of him by those whacky "The Carr Brothers Show" on Youtube that I've been trying to get to the bottom of for a while.. its the little details that I focus on.. they tend to matter.. at least to me.
More here thanks to Bruce Wark:
from April 21, 2022 [some commentary about how great the "coviet era" was?? oh really Tom]:
More here on the CHCO TV censorship of Frank McKenna's 2021 podcast with the Carr Brothers:
More on the "Ismaili Community" at this podcast
from March 5, 2026 here:




No comments:
Post a Comment