Sep 28, 2018

"Prince Charles: The Sustainable Prince" & "The United Nations' Global Strait Jacket" by Joan Veon

Sent my first copies of these two great book out as gifts to Rosa Koire .. went to re-order a new set of copies again at the local bookstore [Tidewater Books} but the bookseller refused to re-order them for me.... imagine that?  U.N. Agenda 2030 is the return to feudalism and no land rights for anyone... if you are a commi promoting the Cdn not-so-grassroots 'decolonization' movement I will be keeping an eye on you... closely... count on it... I name names with my media company.. all who work to end the rights of individuals will be exposed and reported. Esp if you are an academic... our universities are run by outright marxists with an agenda.  Be wise.



No comments:

Post a Comment