Oct 30, 2018

Sexy sexy liberty...... "Students for Liberty" & Graeme Thomas [critic]

Canadians who enjoy the liberty conversations will enjoy "Students For Liberty" at mta.ca https://www.facebook.com/MountAllisonSFL/


I've recently discovered a man online in town called Graeme Thomas who has been erroneously attributing this group to me .. its not my group .. but I do love to promote liberty advocates and support their rights to discussions on free speech and liberty issues.. we all benefit from having a safe, open, balanced, forum for discussions.. students should be afford this forum .. its their academic right.

Calling me "toxic" is very odd and I just want to say that I don't phone the police because of hurt feelings... a lot of people do I noticed .... a lot of damage is done by gossips online in this town .... they should probably calm their enthusiasm for mob behaviour and borg like thinking.. maybe turn that energy to productive work.

& Graeme, if you don't like free speech and freedom of expression -- that's your problem... but don't lie online about people you do not know personally.. that's a form of bullying and its definitely slander.. don't need lawyers and police to tell me that... be kind.. its embarassing to see such petty and gossipy online activity.. think of the children and think about their right to be safe online.



No comments:

Post a Comment