Dec 16, 2018

Megaphones are for misfits.....

I will continue to oppose global governance/UN Agenda 2030 and blog because its important work and its a peaceful way to show resistance ...  I exercise my right to free speech and actively publish ideas that are not necessarily going to be published elsewhere.. that being said I have found that attracts a certain kind of crazy... I think Missie Brown in Halifax should concern herself with "Safe Water Halifax" rather than my work... she might actually make herself useful.. cosplay is for kids Missie... [ its not misinformation nor fearmongering to speak truth ] .. I've found this critter stalking my pages and figured she, and her megaphoning, were worth writing about.. she does appear to have a UN Agenda 2030 blindspot..


No comments:

Post a Comment