May 27, 2019

In Defence of Professor Ricardo Duchesne, UNB Saint John Campus


Notice Sent To UNB Saint John Campus:
heidi.macdonald@unb.ca vpsj@unb.ca my concerns as follows: I am writing to show my support for a true gentleman, scholar and academic at UNB Saint John Campus - Professor Ricardo Duchesne. I was fortunate to meet Ricardo last year. I began following his work in 2014 and spoke on the phone with him back then and encouraged him because I live in a university town and cannot overlook the culture of censorship that goes on here [sackville.com]. I have read two of his books "Faustian Man" and "Canada in Decay" which he kindly signed for me .. and I follow his various authors and articles at his website "Council of European Canadians" over the past five years. I am extremely disappointed to see the "hit pieces" coming out at HuffPost, CBC and Global News calling him a "white supremicist". This is very important to pay attention to because its about defending his character against a "gang of journalists" who do not discuss ideas or facts or information but attack humans .. your university not only has a duty to defend his reputation but to ensure his safety. Duchesne has not and will not use twitter as Matthew Sears does to bully others - Sears blocked me last year on Twitter when I asked him if he had read his colleague's best-selling book "Canada in Decay"... so please .. you need to address the problem that Sears is creating online with his constant attacks and calls of white supremacy and hatred to be directed against Prof. Duchesne. You also need to acknowledge that Duchesne is the best-selling author of "Canada in Decay" and allow him some level of respect for his accomplishments. Duchesne is not boastful or prideful and I know he sets a sober and thoughtful examples for his students. Duchesne shows deep concern for the fate of EuroCanadians and a nation being radically transformed by policy. Please consider the value that Prof. Duchesne is providing to his students... a voice that they do not hear in the usual run of the mill world... Duchesne stands out for his defence of western civilisation in Canada... no small feat in this day and age. Thanks for your consideration. Matthew Sears is actually calling for violence against others for their ideologies and their political views ... he is a huge problem on and off campus: http://archive.is/LQ1FT He removed this one but he sadly has this mentality


No comments:

Post a Comment