Jul 27, 2019

Mount Allison University's "Pride" Agenda .. since 2015


Attending the event with Ann Bastarache that day and giving her a tour of the town.

Ann was EXCLUDED by Mount Allison University students at their campus debate with encumbant Dominic Leblanc, Liberal MP.

I was NOT supposed to be there that day .. it was an 'accident' to be honest.

But I was there.. and I recorded what took place.  I also reported that the rev. John Perkin made a declaration on campus to the 200 plus attendees that they were "GLOBAL CITIZENS ON UNCEDED TERRITORY".  The student organizing who did not accommodate Ann's schedule was "Annie Sherry" now with:

Member Relations Officer, Annie Sherry, and Director of Membership,Garrett Koehler, had quite a week last week visiting campuses all over BC! We learned lots about what’s going on on campus and got to share some of the work we’ve been doing for students as well as some things we have in the works. Thanks to all who hosted or chatted with us 😌

Ann Bastararche was running as a Conservative candidate in the Beausejour riding.  Dominic Leblanc won the riding that was early October 2015.

I didn't attend the debate.  I had heard enough already from the 'liberal supremicists' in this town.. and they have made it clear they don't like me either.

I'm not a global citizen; I'm Canadian.. I'm on Canadian territory, for the record.


No comments:

Post a Comment