Jun 2, 2022

Art and Prose By A Human Being - A Public Art Discovery Found in Sackville New Brunswick

 Published without consent but with good intent.

My sympathies to all the victims of trauma based mind control - watch this:

MK Ultra Documentary | Why Do You Worship Celebrities? They're Just Mind Control Slaves... (odysee.com)


Text of booklet "Cri De Coeur" was reproduced for ease of reference.

Video: CRI DE COEUR 2022 - Human Artwork Booklet for the Public (bitchute.com)

CRI DE COEUR  2022



Art feeds the soul.  A stroke of a paint brush, a harmony of voices, the thunderous applause after a show.  Sport feeds the soul too.  Comradery and competition with sweat and chants and shoving and magnificent goals, celebrating in a heap of youthful joy.  Human connection feeds the soul.  The hum of human life together, it is beautiful.  Just to be near it, to be allowed in, is not only lovely, but it is necessary.  To be excommunicated is a frightening pain.  The kind of pain that should be reserved for deeply wrong individuals.  Why then am I, and millions of others, deemed worthy of this?
I am privileged to live in a time in which I do not fear being outed for being gay and transgender.  Instead, I fear being outed as unvaccinated.  As mandates lift, but antagonism does not, I am always on guard.  In any interaction that I have, I try to avoid the topic of COVID, for fear of losing yet another person in my life.  Losing another person that I thought I could create art or play a pickup game with.


I rejected the COVID vaccine because I am a healthy young person and I knew that the vaccine would not help me, nor the greater good.  This has led to society rejecting me.  I have been made to question everything in my life because of this, but one thing I'm increasingly sure of, is my apprehension of western medicine and it's relationship to corporate behaviour.  The vaccine does not stop spread.  There is risk and unknown factors in receiving the shot.  This is supposed to be a personal medical decision.  I care very deeply for the earth and its inhabitants.  The implication that I have made this decision thoughtlessly is insulting.  It is not selfish for me to value my health over a shot that doesn't stop transmission.

What is selfish, is the pharmaceutical corporations making billions, hastily selling their products.  What's sad is that we have allowed the government to intrude on our homes.  To push socially starved people to suicide and make the elderly live their last years alone.  In the name of science and health.  Does science take a break at lunch time so you can remove your mask?  No, so is this the science that we're willing to sacrifice all for?

Most mandates have lifted, but that does not mean everything has gone back to normal.  Some Universities, jobs, art spaces, borders and transportation still require proof of vaccination.  My family's income has been cut in half, everyone is aware of our medical status, relationships that seemed unconditional were tested beyond threshold.  I will never forget the vitriol spewed at us and I will never trust again.

What I find most upsetting, is my generation's reaction.  They took it like a punching bag.  My generation has been raised with cellphones, with corporations as our subliminal parents.  Sometimes we dress like punks and rebels, but we're not even close.  Where is the spirit?  Where is the hope?  We've been sold and bought and put into equations we didn't even know existed.  We are unknowing pawns.  Social media and vaccines are free, but at what cost?


Perhaps what is saddest of all, is that if we all put our phones down, took off our masks and looked at the world, we would be instantly freer.  We would make change that is real.  At least realer than the posts on social media and the expressionless look of masked faces.  I wish I could say more hopeful words, but I haven't any left.  My well of hope is dry.  I used to think I could change the world with just the good in my heart.  I thought some politicians were worthy of trust, I thought University was a place for critical thought and grand ideas, and I thought democracy was stronger than this.  I thought love was stronger than this.

I didn't realize human nature is just as bad as it is good.  I'm no so naive anymore.  I do still believe though, that together we can bring radical change.  I can only dream of the day.  When our souls are starving, when we must crawl to the simple things in life.  Maybe then we will realize.




I'm not allowed to scream anywhere
I just need to scream
Because there is no solution
I have no words, but that's fine because
if you don't play along then you don't have a voice
Once you've been assaulted with needles
sedated with meds
And hypnotized by screens
You'll win the unlikely chance of happiness
you're still going to scream sometimes anyways
Especially when you realize it didn't work
You didn't win health or morality
You just won a sticker in 
a dying society


CRI DE COEUR 2022

Author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment