Sep 17, 2022

The $10,000 Black Metal Flower Pot Quiz....

 The Town of Sackville has denied having enough money to build a great new concrete skate park for the youth here since 2013 when they were asked by a group of youth to do this project... 

since that time the Town has recklessly spent many many thousands on these fancy non-essential metal pots [made in Saint John NB I believe] which could have been re-directed to a skatepark project here.

That's how I do math... I'm a practical, economical sort of thinker and if I notice things I point them out... 

So riddle me this... how many pots do you need? Why continue to exhibit non-essential spending?  For the record, if there are more than 25 of these pots dotted all around the Town of Sackville with flowers in them each year doesn't that represent enough money to make a pretty good start on the cost of a skatepark.. spending habits are important to pay attention to... know what I mean?


Money for pricey pots but no money for a one-time cost build low-maintenance youth sports venue.


Paying attention... doing the maths..   Tantramar Skate Park Project

No comments:

Post a Comment