Nov 12, 2018

Concerned [ or gossipy? ] in Sackville...

Seems there is an active hate campaign / witch hunt being waged by a little dude in town that I don't know.. the 'team' are full of unfounded obscene claims about my online activity.

No one is going to stop me promoting ethical Canadian oil, gas, pipelines, oilsands, etc.


I'd asked when I got here if there was a landowners group and there wasn't .. so I took some initiative... that's not illegal activity kiddos... its grown-up behaviour... coming from a region that had a 'taxpayers association' I was on point..


Some sad claims and sickening unsubstantiated gossipy statements there Graeme...



I'd suggest you stop spreading lies Graeme Thomas:  cease and desist and perhaps consider printing a public apology at the local newspaper.  Why not create something useful yourself, eh?  I have a lot of trolls who create fake accounts and try to implicate me in all sorts of nefarious activity when they're not busy having my posts removed and my account banned from Facebook I'm sure they're just lovely people in person but they have no respect for freedom of expression .. I'll keep an eye on your local page of gossips and I'll report here any more abuse to others that I witness there; some minds are small and petty and I'd say they're ill/desperate folk who cannot be reformed.. rehabilitated.


No comments:

Post a Comment