May 27, 2022

Intimidation Masquerading As Virtue is Chilling...

Woke Watch Canada article... An Ontario Teacher Under Investigation Speaks Out

"Just a few years ago, a teacher proclaiming that “all children should be treated equally” or that “all lives matter” would have received enthusiastic nods from fellow educators. Today, the situation is so vastly different that such statements can easily put one’s career on the line. In this article, I will describe the origins, manifestations and repercussions of this puritanical moral shift, and I hope that you will see why rejecting the new orthodoxy is so crucially important.

Let me begin by sharing my story with you. I am a 29-year-old teacher in Ontario, Canada, and as a result of a complaint filed against me, my teaching licence is currently at stake.

It all started last year, in February 2021. A teacher in a private Facebook group asked others to share Black Lives Matter resources to use in class. In response, I posted the following comment and supporting link:"

At this link:

Intimidation Masquerading As Virtue Is Chilling Free Speech (substack.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment