Mar 20, 2023

Clown World Dramas with Bonnie Swift in Charge of Tantramar Community Concerns on Facebook ...


How it Started and How Its Going ...

"Tantramar Community Concerns" Facebook... 

a page run by Bonnie Swift [who often deletes people she calls 'trolls'].. Tantramar Community Concerns (facebook.com)

"Bonnie Swift

My Goals

Hi everyone, I have a moderator goal to educate everyone on the local businesses and community activities that are going on in Tantramar area and SE New Brunswick area so we all get to know about the services and activities available in our area. If you have a small business or activity you would like to promote please let me know or just PM me. I will be posting jobs in South East NB and Amherst providing they are close enough for daily travel form the Tantramar area. I am trying to keep the subject matter to local issues as much as possible unless its a major event or national emergency."

"Bonnie Swift

8h 

I am making the group private members only. The public thing is not working well." 


Interestingly, Bonnie Swift claimed to know nothing about this blog when I spoke with her after her election loss last year, despite the fact her husband Will Kriski had his video work about "Privatize Canada Post" shared here in 2018 where he commented his thanks for sharing [he has since deleted/hidden the video he had created].

Will Kriski blogs @

Contact Your Tantramar Councillors - Tantramar Times


Transparency is still helpful and by leaving the page public folks like me who have been 'purged from Facebook for wrongthink' are at least able to try to keep up with the local chatterings.


No comments:

Post a Comment